The foundation of Bob’s work is built with his breadth of economic knowledge and his strong understanding of finance.
Bob’s duties as a Principal with VALUE start and end with providing dependable analyses and opinions. He provides clients with financial and economic analyses for mergers and acquisitions, litigation, and estate planning. Bob has 20 years of experience having worked on hundreds of engagements representing billions of dollars in securities, intellectual property and economic damages.
Prior to joining VALUE, Bob gained significant experience in wealth management for high net worth clients, which provided for a deep understanding of charitable and estate planning strategies. His experience in fixed income strategies, stock options, and estate planning coupled with his diverse background in economics and financial consulting provide a broad range of strengths ranging from family limited partnerships and business valuations to complex 10b-5 and anti-trust damages analyses.
Bob has appeared as a guest lecturer on topics including economics, finance, estate planning and valuation issues. He holds a Master of Arts in Applied Economics from Southern Methodist University and a Bachelor of Science in Economics from The University of Texas at Arlington. Bob holds the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation administered by the CFA Institute and was awarded the Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA) designation by the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
A native Texan, Bob grew up following the stock market and studying business cycles. Bob is a former golf professional and lives with his family in Plano. He currently serves as President of the Estate Planning Council of North Texas.
Designations and Licenses Held
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), designated by the CFA Institute
- Certified Valuation Analyst (CVA), designated by National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- Series 6 Securities License, National Association of Securities Dealers (expired)
- Series 7 Securities License, National Association of Securities Dealers (expired)
- Series 63 Securities License, National Association of Securities Dealers (expired)
- Life, Accident and Health Agent, Texas Department of Insurance (expired)
Organizations and Professional Associations
- Member, CFA Institute
- Member, CFA Society of Dallas-Fort Worth
- Member, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts
- President, Estate Planning Council of North Texas
- Member, Dallas Estate Planning Council